Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How Fundamental Is A Plan For Success?
    How essential is planning? Having a goal is essential for success, because obviously without goals we couldn't measure success. The more detailed we craft our goals to be, and the more detailed we are on constructing the steps necessary to acquire the goals, the "better" the plan may be.

However as I have learned, a plan is comparable to a road map, or this day and age GPS. It's good to help navigate, but sometimes detours from the planned route or GPS instructions are necessary.

So my questions are very open ended, but I hope you will answer with your personal business operating/planning experience.
    How important is business planning to your business? What are your main areas of focus anytime you create a plan? How often do you stray from your plan?

Knowing what you know now, what areas of planning do you wish you would have focused more or less on when starting-up?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    None, even the best plan has not remained unchanged after a collision with reality.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Planning is essential because this will guide you to your destination, by setting targets for managers, testing the feasibility of the business idea and make sure resources are employed at the right time.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

4. Collapse Details
    for a better position, for progress, for decision making, for flexibility and for control on successful orientation, and achieving approaches
    we all do planning with a goal to became a success in our life that does not matter either you are intelligent in studies or a business
    you may success by doing someone helps also, success does not tell that you achieve good money luxurious cars, bungalows I think success is something that which feels you better in yours heart

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    what is success and fundamental of planning
    for a better position, for progress, for decision making, for flexibility and for control on successful orientation, and achieving approaches
    we all do planning with a goal to became a success in our life that does not matter either you are intelligent in studies or a business
    you may success by doing someone helps also, success does not tell that you achieve good money luxurious cars, bungalows I think success is something that which feels you better in yours heart

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Planning is guide you for to your destination. Make right decision at right time. Analyse market strategy & offer unique characteristics.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Planning is the most important and primary factor before starting any business. We should understand the strategies and our future goals and start planning and preparing accordingly. Therefore a thorough market research is must for this.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Planning for a business is indeed one of the most important priorities in the mind of the success oriented entrepreneur. There should always be a great amount of prudence and diligence when doing research and trying to find growth vectors for the startup.

Both at the beginning as well as during the operation it is vital that business planning is heeded and that the planning flows in step with the current events in the business development. If you are interested in learning more about a business planning mindset and getting to know all the different instruments of business planning such as the regular business plan / financial plan or any of the more modern vehicle of Mind mapping for planning and efficient business administration please have a look at some good sources, one of which I have in my signature.

Business Planning made easy. BrainHive Consulting.

Share on facebook

Last edited by JoeBrainHive; 04-12-2018 at 06:54 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    Business Planning Tools for Prudent Founders
    Planning for a business is indeed one of the most important priorities in the mind of the success oriented entrepreneur. There should always be a great amount of prudence and diligence when doing research and trying to find growth vectors for the startup.

Both at the beginning as well as during the operation it is vital that business planning is heeded and that the planning flows in step with the current events in the business development. If you are interested in learning more about a business planning mindset and getting to know all the different instruments of business planning such as the regular business plan / financial plan or any of the more modern vehicle of Mind mapping for planning and efficient business administration (business canvas, one pager, javelin board) please have a look at some good sources, one of which I have in my signature.

Business Planning made easy. BrainHive Consulting.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    These are great tips!! they will definitely help with making a plan, and we all agree that good plans are essenial for good results.

However, people might be experts in the service they provide but not in business planning...so to set realistic outlooks, to pull in clients efficiently, etc. we need strategies that we might not know of and we need to call for help, do some outsourcing, and get business planning experts to do this for us; this way, owners can focus their time and energy in their area of expertise and not run around learning something that will only delay their startup development.

Share on facebook