1. Collapse Details
    Need help on Agent/Broker
    Hi,

I'm just starting my export biz, besides that I'm also a agent/broker of steam coal.

Well, I've been an agent for almost 5 years but never succeed, always fall in the middle. The problems almost identical, buyers forcing what they want and seller, who have standard procedure, won't allow it.

In common sense, buyer should follow seller's procedure, right? Certain terms & conditions can be altered to meet both parties requirements but not all. So, how can I handle this problem? I mean should I take sides? Which one? Is it even possible for an agent to finalize the deal between buyer and seller? I've seen peoples becoming rich (and richer) just by being an agent, so I believe it's possible.

I really appreciate it if anyone who have any experience in this field willing to share his/her knowledge. For someone who experience the same problem as I and want to share your sentiment, you're welcome too

Thx a lot

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There will be a lot of brokers out there. The demand for work is there and that is the reality. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook