1. Collapse Details
    Help me get under the skin of your business; advice needed..
    Hi. I have just discovered this forum and you all seem like a friendly lot so I wanted to ask for your advice.
    I'm based in the UK and I am a Virtual Assistant. I undertake PA and Secretarial work for businesses.
    All of my clients so far have been small businesses - mainly Sole Traders.
    They outsource their admin to me (the things that they don't have time or the inclination to do) and I work with them to grow their businesses - assisting with planning, focusing on the future growth, helping them to prioritise.
    Because my clients are all such small businesses, their cashflow has peaks and troughs and I find that I'm not getting the same level of work to do from month to month. Some months they don't use me altogether and when they do, they may only want 10 hours of assistance per month.
    This means that I'm constantly having to find new clients to keep the level of business I need to do, ticking over.
    My aim when I set up in business was to work with fewer clients but higher value clients so I could concentrate on giving a quality service - more in depth. For this I'm looking to the SME market.
    Larger companies will have their own admin staff, so I really need to know if there is a market for me in the world of SME's.
    What tasks would an SME Owner be prepared to delegate / outsource? Might there be a possible market for me with companies that would prefer to do certain admin tasks off site if they have their own PAs. For example, salary reviews.
    Can anyone help signpost me as to the types of SMEs I should be looking at? I'm afraid that I don't know where to start.
    I know my small business market inside out, and whilst I can be a great help to them, and am getting a lot of satisfied customers, for me to grow my own business, I need higher value clients.
    Any advice would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Being a virtual assistant might be paying less compared to being employed in a company. However, your time will be more flexible and earning more thru side gigs is definitely a welcome addition. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Buy products in bulk to sell.
    Sell homemade products you make yourself.
    Start a dropshipping store.
    Start a print-on-demand store.
    Sell your service or expertise.
    Productize your service or expertise.
    Grow an audience you can monetize.
    Buy an existing ecommerce business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Why now not check our infographic today for top guidelines and things to recollect. ... Most folks that determine to begin their very own enterprise have been making merchandise for ... Acid in pores and skin care as an example, can help boom the desirability of your merchandise. ... File Manufacturers are required to preserve a detailed and up to date product ...

Share on facebook