1. Collapse Details
    Advice on Starting New Business Selling RV's
    I am looking to start a new business..... I want to start a small dealership and sell RV's- There is a big market in this area- The closest dealer is 2 hours away and I would love to be the first to service this area. How would I even start? This seems like such a big undertaking and large upfront costs..... anyone have any advice?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Advice on Starting New Business Selling RV's
    First you need to outline a business plan. This will help you focus in on finding the information you need. Suppliers, cost, where to loacte your dealership, etc. Once you research a paln you should be able to determine if this is a feasible business for you. You will also know what to do next.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Advice on Starting New Business Selling RV's
    Hi skinet,

I have been interested in business of RV's.I would like to know
    where are located and I may want to co invest in this kind of business,

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Regards,

bob2k5

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Well first things you first, you need to get your dealers license... Once you have that you need to come up with a business name, register the business, get a logo and think about branding.. What do you want the personality of your business to be? Find a location and buy some stock.. and start selling. Think about financing of course.. Find a good reputable financer to work with.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    First of all, Good luck for your business and it's great to hear that you are some what researched about your competitors very well. Secondly, though you have researched yet there are some more factors that you need to check further such as check out the suppliers cost after that make out a plan and set a budget and choose a scheme to socialize your selling product such that more purchasers visit you. Remember in starting, you might face atrocities and have to deal with it properly as there are chances of no saving much but in future you might attain success. All the best, plan well, get started!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I have been keen on business of RV's.I might want to know

where are found and I may need to co put resources into this sort of business,

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have been keen on business of RV's.I might want to know

where are found and I may need to co put resources into this sort of business,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    RVs
    A dealers license, an LLC, and a marketing plan would be a good start, all which are easy enough to find on google. The hard part i'd imagine is getting inventory, if you have a lot of capital maybe you can buy in bulk from a manufacturer or wholesaler, if you are strapped you ought to work on your mechanics skills. I've done this with cars, just go make an offer on every "deal" you find, provided you have enough to buy at least 1.

Share on facebook