Thread: SEO Mistakes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlic View Post
    For me they are:
    - Duplicating content.
    - Not using analytics to know what converts.
    - Bad backlinks.
    - Not promoting posts.
    - Ignoring image optimization.
    - Not optimising on local search.
    - Not using anchor text for internal links.
    - Focusing on link quantity instead of link quality.
    - Not having unique meta description and title tags.
    - Not using available keyword tools.
    Can you add anything else?
    You are right, I can add more to your list but not maintaining the quality is our main mistake.

Share on facebook

There is no ending of learning. You can learn SEO and digital marketing with me on SEO blog

2. Collapse Details
    no alt tag for images

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are two factors Google uses to measure a site both of which I believe they give huge weight to. One is relevancy and the other is engagement.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    CANONICAL ISSUE
    COPIED CONTENT
    COPIED PICTURE
    AVOIDING robots.txt
    avoiding description on the web page

Share on facebook

Last edited by z1state; 08-08-2017 at 08:43 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    True to these mistakes. Important aspects but sometimes neglected.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think Keyword stuffing.clocking,Error 401,broken links ,length of title and meta tags.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    1.The resources are locked. If search engines can not index or crawl websites, solving this problem will be your top priority. Allowing indexing of website content is one of the fastest ways to improve natural traffic. Crawl problems can be caused by a number of factors: errors in the robots.txt file, noindex tags in the website metadata, or server issues that limit the crawl rate of Googlebot.
    2. Key URL / Redirect Errors. Have you launched a new website and forgot to redirect? Could this problem have occurred several times before, but has never been resolved thoroughly? Does your website generate thousands of meaningless URLs? When problems with URLs and transitions become obvious and critical, they can result in significant loss of your natural traffic.
    3. Speed ​​website. Google has confirmed that website speed is an important ranking factor, and studies show that the faster the website speed, the higher the ranking. Google's own research shows that most mobile users will leave websites that take more than 3 seconds to load.
    4. Display on mobile. In addition to website speed, other aspects of displaying a mobile site are also a concern.
    5. Google sanctions. Hacked websites, spammy content and backlink profiles can lead to severe penalties. Websites subject to manual action may be downgraded in search results or be deleted completely. If you see a manual action appearing in Google Webmaster Tools on your website, immediately start working on the problem - reject low quality links and delete the hacked or spam pages.
    6. Other issues. Additional SEO technical issues - such as fixing all broken links and setting up redirects for 404 pages. If you have hundreds of minor bugs on a major website, fixing them is not. The simple thing.

Share on facebook