1. Collapse Details
    Why are people generally skeptical about mlm ?
    I hold down a regular job but with the added pressure of pensions not performing these days and the general rise in inflation I decided to try out a couple of mlm opportunities.
    I'm not on here to blow the trumpet of these companies, I did my due diligence and found areas that were of interest to me personally. It amazes me though how many people out there have got the wrong opinion about these kind of businesses.

Why is that? does anyone know the answer?

I never try to sell, people like to buy but do not like to be sold, so I just tell and let people decide for themselves.

Mlm is a very effective sales technique and many companies are now realising this and using it to market their products.

How many times have you been to see a movie and recommended it to your friends, did the cinema manager call you when your friends went to see the movie and thank you? probably not, what about the owner of the local restaurant that you sent your friends to ? did he give you a free meal the next time you visited? probably no.. again, my local gym do offer incentives for me to refer my friends, the gym is a household name, I get a tennis lesson if I refer 1 member, a personal training session if I refer 2 or a mountain bike if I refer 3!! is that a scam? no just cost effective marketing ..... I think if people understood this there would be more and more success stories coming from the mlm industry

have a great day

Kaizen

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Why are people generally skeptical about mlm ?
    To answer your question, the negativity comes from a saturation of unethical, pushy sales people pushing their MLM's.

The concepts you speak of existed long before the first MLM, and to be quite honest, sounds like justification passed to you by your upline. I've yet to find an MLM that offered a product that wasn't available at a local store, at a better price. In order to pay so many people when a product is sold, it HAS TO be priced higher, plain and simple. There are a lot of MLM companies out there, but there's no movement towards MLM as a sales vehicle for products (I doubt I'll see the craftsman tool line in an MLM anytime soon). Upon examining as many MLM's as you can, you'll notice trends of similar products, not the same variety you'll find in any store, that's for sure. Typically they fall under vitamin/skin products, (re)vitalizing health drinks, cleaning products, and communication services (long distance, voip, etc).

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Why are people generally skeptical about mlm ?
    4 Reasons why MLM is treated with skepticism.

Because of solicitors that solicit MLM's to people that aren't interested.

Because of solicitors that solicit MLM's to people that aren't in business.

Because of solicitors that solicit MLM's to people that just want work.

Because MLM only works with a bird's eye view. ( sitting from the top )

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I believe that many people have a negative outlook on things that they do not have much knowledge about. Most of the time when people hear about putting money into something they automatically think scam. Many people are jut programmed to think and react this way. I think because it is not popular to the public and there is so much talk about scams and it scares a lot of people. If mention something to someone and they have that mindset I simply move on I do not linger or try to explain to them why it is not a scam.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you can get one chance, I think that you will think about it and then ask peoepl to also come up for look at these. This si what they all are doing and they are right to do so.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    nice share thanks for share such nice information

Share on facebook