Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    focus on your business and try go step by step and get your goal........

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Besides all of the great ideas that past users have mentioned, I think it is also great to have a balanced scorecard for your startup.
    This balanced scorecard works as an outline of what your business will be like and would process on to which directions.

To read more on this, please go ahead and read the following Article/.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Smartkpis

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    things which needs an appropriate planning before starting up a business.I regularly read newspapers and online business magazine.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Planning a Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Aisha01 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am planning to start a business but haven't decided to go in which sector, what are some necessary things which needs an appropriate planning before starting up a business.I regularly read newspapers and online business magazine(Outlook Business, Forbes, Business Standards) to keep eye on day to day business trends.
    I would suggest you to go into IT (Information Technology), if you are technically sound. The sector offers lots of benefits which you might not enjoy in other sectors.

DEEP ENTERPRISES

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    At first you should see this thread - https://www.smallbusinessforums.org/...an-For-Success

Well its good that you are gaining information from different sources but do you have any experience handling any business closely like being on managerial position of any company or did you do any course because trust me these things will make you more mature before taking any decision. Unplanned or inexperienced approach could make you tumble at the beginning and this what happens most of the time if you read the stats. You should also think and consult with small business advisors once to get the better picture.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Pick out your Business of One's Attention, Wisdom and Qualifications. Also search for that which firm is suitable for your position and requirements.

Share on facebook