1. Collapse Details
    Starting up a Rent a Car in Costa Rica
    Dear friends:

I like to know, what do u think about a rent a car that includes driver,car,gas,insurance and don't need to leave a deposite?

My idea it's to open up one of this in Costa Rica with fully english spoken drivers(24 hrs),nice sedan or SUV(depends of the budget) and u don't have to worry about getting lost in a foreing country for a few extra dollars than a regular rate of a rent a car...(Thrifty,Dollar,Payless...)

I really aprecciate your comments on this and looking for a partner

By the way I'm from Costa Rica

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Starting up a Rent a Car in Costa Rica
    I think it is a excellant idea. I know this is done in the Philippines and is popular. I would guest if you postion your self well. You could do quite well especially with americans.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This is really a great idea! Its taken off quite well in Bali... From what i saw it was a little differennt there in that most of the drivers were independant and made their reputation through social media, after spending the day with them or the week most tourists would do a shoutout on social media. I think this is really important, so for eample if you had a team of drivers, set up an instagram and facebookk page and when the drivers spend the day with the tourists, the drivers will develop some bond with the tourists... So it will be comfortable for them to ask the tourist to do a shoutout or a tag of your company..> This will be the absolute best exposure and best way to gain the publics trust! THen all those great tourist photos can go up on your facebook and instagram page!

Your business plan is a great idea, and a lot, if not most tourists would probably prefer this than driving themselves around... but you need to get their trust, thats the number 1 thing!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think that it will not be difficult, the main thing is to find out all the legal nuances in advance. I recently applied to AVR van rental and we only paid for autos, insurance, and fuel. The main thing is all the nuances concerning insurance

Share on facebook

Last edited by Katrepi; 07-01-2019 at 10:57 AM.