Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Bizchic,

Please message me as we're looking for beta testers of a TeeSpring-esque set-up that could handle many of these opportunities you've thought up here. I'm with The/Studio, a firm that's offering crowdfunded (or purchased) custom clothing via our new platform "Democracy," going beta tomorrow. We manufacture everything from t-shirts to bow ties baseball caps, with over a hundred products to come this year including handbags, dress shirts and more. We offer professional-level customization, including custom hemtags, labels, patches, et cetera - exactly what the big clothiers get to do with their factories, and what some of our customers already do. Get in touch with me via a PM and we'll welcome you aboard the beta - free as it will always be, of course.

Best,
    Matthew Eley
    The/Studio

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Kelly village, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobagp
    Hi bizchic, you sound like me when i was starting out.
    You haven't mention why or what you personally like about these ideas?
    It really doesn't matter which one you pursue at this time.
    What matters is what would excel in, enjoy doing and the market demand - the sweet spot

Have you tested each niche - off line and online to know the demand?
    What do you personally like doing-hobby?
    What are you naturally very good at doing - talent?
    What inspires you or makes you tick?
    Are you multi-talented or multi-gifted?
    Answers to these questions will help to determine which idea you should pursue first.
    This will also help you to know what the customers will ask for next.

This way there will be a natural progression with no stress.
    You will be the right person, with the right product, providing the right solution, for the right market (niche).
    How will you like to proceed?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi bizchic,
    A great list of business. I personally prefer #6, I think web-based learning assistant business is great for students to solve their queries.
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think that the customer acquisition cost for a mail order business would be a little steep, and it would take forever to get your investment back. I really like the delivery service, because you can take businesses that are already established and just take a share of profits from the delivery service.

Share on facebook