Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes!! You need a logo to make the identity of your business and blog helps to share information about your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Logo is primarily for branding purpose. So I recommend you to own a logo. When you write a blog, it tends to increase in visitors. So both logo and blog is must.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes first you have to make logo for website than start blogging

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is powerful in that the one image represents the establishment in its entirety. If created effectively, it can play an important role in attracting customers and keeping them coming back. Because these are fundamental to the success of a restaurant, a good logo design is of great importance.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is amazing in that the one picture speaks to the foundation completely. Whenever made successfully, it can assume a significant job in pulling in clients and keeping them returning. Since these are crucial to the achievement of a café, a great logo configuration is critical.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is incredible in that the one picture speaks to the foundation completely. Whenever made viably, it can assume a significant job in drawing in clients and keeping them returning. Since these are key to the achievement of a café, a great logo configuration is critical.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is amazing in that the one picture speaks to the foundation completely. Whenever made successfully, it can assume a significant job in drawing in clients and keeping them returning. Since these are key to the accomplishment of a café, a great logo configuration is critical.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Entrepreneurs interested in opening a restaurant may think that an experienced cook and a good location will undoubtedly bring in huge profits for their business. In reality, the restaurant industry is characterized by small profit margins — around 2 to 6 percent on average according to the Restaurant Resource Group

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It is powerful in that the one image represents the establishment in its entirety. If created effectively, it can play an important role in attracting customers and keeping them coming back. Because these are fundamental to the success of a restaurant, a good logo design is of great importance.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hey guys,
    yeah in the case you want your business to boom you need a catching phrase and a pretty logo. Plus invest in a good ad campaign in the beginning of your journey as a restaurant owner. Also make sure you have the best equipment possible, so that you don't lose money in the long run. Sure it might seem like you should buy cheaper materials but it will be a huge disservice in the end. I did that mistake when I first opened my BBQ place. I bought a cheap grill that broke down or burned my food any freaking chance it got. I had a lot of dissatisfied customers that could have been my regulars and instead went off to other bars.
    In the end of a long internet research I found a new brand (https://ianboer.com.au/counter-top/) from which I bought my new grill, toasters, coffee makers and a lot of other kitchen appliances. I had to do a full rebranding and a new marketing campaign but at least the soft opening after my rebranded bar went extremely well and now I have a strong client base. So best of luck to you.

Share on facebook

Last edited by lakersgirl; 12-02-2019 at 09:44 AM.