Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Blog and logo for business!
    Yes it's too much helpful in the growth of your business. And you can be identified in every ones eyes. By blog you spread through the internet. And your name will be bright.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes. You must have a logo first for your restaurant (complete stationery) then begin blogging.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think you should've logo for your website but it's not mandatory. But I think blog is important to attaract more unique visitor. And you should start blogging for your website to get unique visitor and search engine ranking. if you wanna create simple blog for your site please contact me https://www.fiverr.com/kazitasnim/cr...9-c19331ee2374

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Actually there is nothing like necessary in this world. Its all depend how much improvement you want in yourself and in your business. So for this, I think having a logo and blog is really great to build your online reputation with increase in leads. It will help you to connect and interact with a lot of people in a single time.

Therefore its not necessary but important to have it cos this help to build trust and business success.

Share on facebook

Talent alone cannot make a writer. There must be a man behind the book.
    Sage cloud | QuickBooks hosting | Sage 50 hosting

5. Collapse Details
    Logo shows the effect of your brand name. It must be meaningful and attractive.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes it is. And also a facebook page, instagram account

Share on facebook

Last edited by designman; 09-17-2016 at 02:00 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    If I owed a local restaurant, I would focus on having local directory listings. Make sure your directory listings have positive reviews. I would market heavy to locals in social media with relationships with them

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs..

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, logo is important for any business to identify your business or brand.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Its always good idea to have good and well known logo of your business. Also you definitely need to have a blog of your restaurant. There you can inform customers about all news and special proposals that you have in your business.

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC