Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is it necessary to have a logo and blog for my restaurant business?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is it necessary to have a logo and blog for my restaurant business?
    I recently started restaurant. I have my own designed menu card and all designs related to my business.
    But i was just thinking that is it necessary to have a logo and blog for my restaurant.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You must have logo for your restaurants to promote it as a Brand. And there is no need to create blog for it. Better to add your restaurants into major Food/Restaurants review and ratings websites like Zomato. If you want to create blog then create it as recipe of your restaurant's all items.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would recommend a logo for branding and yes, start a blog for your restaurant. Many people including myself always check restaurant reviews before heading out to a new place. By having a blog, you can rank in google place and get google reviews. I recommend you start one or pay someone to do it for you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    We cannot say it is mandatory. The logo is for branding purposes, whereas so many big names in food industry don't have their own blog. But if you have an own blog this could be plus point for you in your own restaurant promotion. Because many people visit the website and most of the people visit the blog of the website to check the latest recipes or parties which are arranged by restaurant. This will help you to drive traffic as well as increase trust of the restaurant.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For any business you need a catchy logo .. its a brand of your company, Most of the people just identified the company name with a logo . So, logo is very important and i dont think at this moment you need a blog or site because you are recently started. but always local s.e.o is always good for your business. make sure register in yellow pages, some food websites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It's not necessary to ad logo or blog but it'll add on if you have logo aur blog for your restaurant business because it's easy to search your site with blog and logo. You will get help at the time of promotion as well.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For promoting business you must need a logo about your business. It will indicate your business theme.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Logo is important I think. Because logo use as a trademark. So anybody can understand the motive easily seeing this logo.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    LOgo is not a important matter, but still if u have a unique logo it will create brand image, for example u see large business every one have there unique logo's , because of that maintain a unique and perminent logo for your business

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would recommend you to get a logo for your restaurant. Blogs can be added advantage for your business.
    Cheers!!

Share on facebook