Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    You know Logo is must to present your website explain for complete description only a short size picture with brand text.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    nice restaurant business work from the social media

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Logo provide the unique identify to our restaurant. And helps to increase the traffic in your website. So, i think its good, If you have logo and blog in your website.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Logo and blog help to increase the trust between the customers. So, it is important for the restaurant.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    it is very necessary to have a logo because of your sign on your product that you will to the sale and if your business is not such a big and you are sole ownership so it can not important to you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You must require mobile app

Share on facebook

Kinds regards,
    Ranabir dey
    http://www.objectsol.in/

7. Collapse Details
    Having a logo is very important, its part of what you are selling, when people see that they know its your restaurant, blog in most cases is not too important , you want to make more marketing efforts then of course its a good idea to set up a blog and a website of course...
    I live in ukraine and restaurant business is every where, its hard but it pays, you might also want to start with some nice coupons and discounts to attract more visitors, people love the free stuff, with time you will change it so you dont run too much losses. but believe me its better to have 100 customers a day with coupons than to have 10 visitors a day without coupons, if your food and services is good people will always come.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes!! You need a logo to make the identity of your business and blog helps to share information about your business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Logo is primarily for branding purpose. So I recommend you to own a logo. When you write a blog, it tends to increase in visitors. So both logo and blog is must.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    One of the reasons why many restaurant owners do not have memorable logos is that their logo designers did not care for it. Remember that there is a tough competition in the restaurant business in all the niches. Indeed, logo is the most essential graphic design element that help in building a company's brand value.

Share on facebook