Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Software for my store
    I am opening a retail store in Canada. I am in search for a rms software which can handle stock inventory. I found this rms software called Multiflex rms. Does anyone know about this software? If there are any people using such rms software's, pleas list them down.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Seems rms is totally new to me and unknown. Don't know about this one anymore.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    casher software now a days very cheap i think its in 200-400$

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Don't look for a single kind of software. A number of facility management software are present in the market, you just need to check and identify according to your requirement.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Aralco Retail Systems, AIMsi, Windward System Five or many more rms software available in 2016. so search for it and find the best one of them.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can use free demo before taking the complete subscription. Because most of such facility management software provides free demo.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    if your going to have a store why not kill two birds with one stone. Use prestashop its a online store with an advanced stock management system built in. Now you will have an online store so buyers can purchase online while you are closed and a physical store when you are open. just remember to add the sales to your online store so the stock management can do its stuff..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Every successful businesses whether its small or big. Most trusted software used for management are Perceptive Software solutions.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinjk View Post
    I am opening a retail store in Canada. I am in search for a rms software which can handle stock inventory. I found this rms software called Multiflex rms. Does anyone know about this software? If there are any people using such rms software's, pleas list them down.
    Many Inventory management software available in online, software with inventory, purchase tracking system will helps a lot in your business. Try Apptivo, better choice for Inventory management. Apart from many software is there choose software based on your business needs.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    This is new RMS and I do not know about this much more just listen from one of my friend it has good interface and east to understand and really helpful for their business. He is in medical business.

Share on facebook

Introducing the element of Creativity to the world of Fishing. Fishing T Shirts - Striped Bass T Shirts Men - Fishing Hat For Men