1. Collapse Details
    Help needed with home business
    Hi all,

i know this might be a weird request but hope some one can help me please.....

im tinking of running a takeaway service for food from home... i.e will be buying good quality frozen meals and re heating it at home and basically having a service that its only DELIVERY service ... does any1 know if tehre is any restrictions in doing this i mean from home do i need hygien certificate even though the whole product will be made somewhere else that already has it? etc im new to this all so please hope some1 can help

Naz (UK)

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Great idea . Thanks for sharing the informative post .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is an interesting idea. I'm sure there are health codes that you'd need to comply with and maybe even certifications and licenses you'll need to apply for. But as a fellow consumer, I'm not sure this would be something people would be interested in. So the first thing you'd need to research is whether there's a need or a desire for frozen food delivered. It seems unlikely people would want to order frozen food that's been heated in someone else's house. Maybe you could do some research and see if there is any kind of food that people are willing to have prepared somewhere else and delivered to them (though this is probably covered by UberEats and such things). Maybe you could find something people wish they could have without having to get it themselves? It's important to look at what people want/desire/need when coming up with a product or service.

Share on facebook