Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Here's my question to you...if it's going to take you 1.5 years to offload the products you are wanting to purchase, it will cost you quite a bit more than your initial investment of $50,000 in terms of interest on the loan you want to take out. With the added carrying cost of the loan, will the purchase actually net you the savings you are thinking it will? For example, let's say that you want to buy something in China that costs $1 because everywhere local sells it for $2. You take out a loan for $100 to buy up a bunch of it, which costs you $150 by the time you pay it off in 1.5 years. This means that your product that you bought in China acutally cost you $250 (the $100 loan and then $150 in interest= $250 total for the purchase, divide that by 100 items and you get $2.50 per unit). Crude math, but see what I am saying? Does it make sense to go into long term debt to buy products when it's going to take you a long time to pay them off? Usually not.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would suggest you to look at the option of getting a venture capital. Venture Capitalists are people who invest in up and coming businesses with a view of earning good returns when the business grows in size. While making the initial investment, they might not ask you for a share of profit but they will only invest if they believe in your business idea. They also look as to the prospects of the business in terms of it survival and profitability in the long run. If you are able to sell your idea to them, you can get capital easily without any initial riders.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    In my opinion the best place to look for new capital would be a small business loan. A good place to start would be this article: http://b7y.us/SmlBizLoansHow2INC

Share on facebook