1. Collapse Details
    HRIS / HR Software
    Hello,

I'm trying to get some feedback and recommendations on HRIS systems. I was hoping to get a few different options as well as likes and dislikes. We're currently evaluating PayChex HR, Zenefits, Paylocity, and ADP so any feedback on these companies, or any other companies we haven't looked into, would certainly be appreciated!

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The company which i had worked before used Apptivo software for their HR management. The HR was my good old friend said his work has been reduced more over all the valuable information are stored and updated properly.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can search online. There are ample of software available over there.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Plenty of vendors ready to provide services with low of cost. We check for affordable but most important is software that suitable to your needs. Then only manage all processes without any difficulty. I agree with nikhiljosephnewton, I install Apptivo to manage all my employees and track every activity.

Share on facebook

Last edited by domnick; 10-14-2016 at 03:25 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    I will suggest you for OrangeHRM, excellent human resource management system. It have best orange hrm modules. Some orangehrm modules and plugins are developed by medma Infomatix which give orangehrm human resource software more features and functionality. The name of these plugins are given as below:
    1. OrangeHRM LDAP Integration Plugin
    2. OrangeHRM Leave Calendar Improvement plugin
    3. OrangeHRM Performance Attachment Plugin
    4. OrangeHRM Performance Review Security Plugin

Share on facebook

Medma Magento Marketplace Extension and Android Medma AppLock App
    Developed by best Web & Mobile Application Development Company,
    Medma Infomatix Pvt. Ltd.

6. Collapse Details
    I've tried ADP in my previous job and it is convenient and easy to use. What I don't like are the following:

1. With their rates, they can't mail the paystubs to the employees? Every pay day, we receive an envelope with the paystubs, we put stamps on them and send it forward to teh employees.

2. They are a little expensive

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've tried ADP in my previous job and it is convenient and easy to use. What I don't like are the following:

1. With their rates, they can't mail the paystubs to the employees? Every pay day, we receive an envelope with the paystubs, we put stamps on them and send it forward to teh employees.

2. They are a little expensive

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    HRIS will lead to increases in efficiency when it comes to making decisions in HR. The decisions made should also increase in quality—and as a result, the productivity of both employees and managers should increase and become more effective.

Share on facebook