1. Collapse Details
    HRIS / HR Software
    Hello,

I'm trying to get some feedback and recommendations on HRIS systems. I was hoping to get a few different options as well as likes and dislikes. We're currently evaluating PayChex HR, Zenefits, Paylocity, and ADP so any feedback on these companies, or any other companies we haven't looked into, would certainly be appreciated!

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The company which i had worked before used Apptivo software for their HR management. The HR was my good old friend said his work has been reduced more over all the valuable information are stored and updated properly.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can search online. There are ample of software available over there.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Plenty of vendors ready to provide services with low of cost. We check for affordable but most important is software that suitable to your needs. Then only manage all processes without any difficulty. I agree with nikhiljosephnewton, I install Apptivo to manage all my employees and track every activity.

Share on facebook

Last edited by domnick; 10-14-2016 at 03:25 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    I will suggest you for OrangeHRM, excellent human resource management system. It have best orange hrm modules. Some orangehrm modules and plugins are developed by medma Infomatix which give orangehrm human resource software more features and functionality. The name of these plugins are given as below:
    1. OrangeHRM LDAP Integration Plugin
    2. OrangeHRM Leave Calendar Improvement plugin
    3. OrangeHRM Performance Attachment Plugin
    4. OrangeHRM Performance Review Security Plugin

Share on facebook

Medma Magento Marketplace Extension and Android Medma AppLock App
    Developed by best Web & Mobile Application Development Company,
    Medma Infomatix Pvt. Ltd.

6. Collapse Details
    I've tried ADP in my previous job and it is convenient and easy to use. What I don't like are the following:

1. With their rates, they can't mail the paystubs to the employees? Every pay day, we receive an envelope with the paystubs, we put stamps on them and send it forward to teh employees.

2. They are a little expensive

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've tried ADP in my previous job and it is convenient and easy to use. What I don't like are the following:

1. With their rates, they can't mail the paystubs to the employees? Every pay day, we receive an envelope with the paystubs, we put stamps on them and send it forward to teh employees.

2. They are a little expensive

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    HRIS will lead to increases in efficiency when it comes to making decisions in HR. The decisions made should also increase in quality—and as a result, the productivity of both employees and managers should increase and become more effective.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Technology is a key enabler today, helping HR professionals drive efficiencies and effectiveness in talent processes. Yet, embracing and incorporating HR technology is a major change, and as human beings we are generally resistant to change. There are a myriad questions relating to technologizing HR, with HR and business folks arguing if HRM software is too expensive, whether it delivers on ROI, and even whether it adds value at all! Bringing onboard an HR software may seem a huge and challenging makeover especially since one needs to select from a range of trending emerging technologies1 like cloud, social, artificial intelligence etc. But done the right way, it is sure to reap benefits for the organization on the talent front. The important thing is to get the process of HR technology-enablement right the first time, by following through a systematic and strategic approach.

Here are 7 simple steps on how to make your HR technology change journey a fruitful one.

Start with a free trial: Any vendor you consider should offer a free, unlimited trial. Take the trial and setup your data and explore all options available in the software. Roll up your sleeves, and get to work.
    Assess the strategic impact: HR software is spread across domains - L&D, PMS, Hiring etc. For example, if an organization decides to focus on social hiring, it would do good to avail BizMerlin Hiring application’s ability to collect resumes via embedded "Apply Now" buttons on social media channels.
    Only consider cloud solutions: Gone are the days that you would even consider an on premise solution. For example, the BizMerlin suite of applications is a third-party completely cloud-based application which can be easily accessed anytime, anywhere through our usual web browsers.
    Be sure to integrate: HR has long been blamed with functioning in silos, but this is no longer the case provided you ensure HR software integration. Modern HR management software modules “talk” to one another, allowing data-flows and access to relevant stakeholders. This is possible because of the integrated nature of modern technologies and high levels of connectedness. For example, BizMerlin modules such as Goal Management, Performance Reviews, Skill Management, Employee Records, Easy Onboarding etc. talk to one another. In fact, BizMerlin integration levels extend a step further- the software has 100+ integrations with JIRA, Salesforce, QuickBooks and other applications.
    Test the support channels: Your preferred vendor should offer multiple support channels, including chat support so if you have questions, you can get answers right then and there, when you need them!
    And don't forget the pricing: The pricing should be transparent and published (don't fall for "contact us for a custom pricing" junk).
    Simplicity is the key: Once you open your trial account, you should be able to do a basic set up right away. From setting up your company logo and color scheme, to importing users so you can start exploring with ease.
    Jumping onto the HR technology bandwagon is the way to hire, onboard, manage, allocate and retain outstanding team members. BizMerlin offers all these elements at an affordable rate, because the company believes that technology should be within reach and work for your better, whether you are an established big firm or just starting out.I find interesting article https://diceus.com/improving-busines...g-efficiently/ about this subject.Hope it helps somebody in future.This is not advertising, I just really want to help people, because I myself have been looking for an answer to this question for a long time, and spent a lot of time to really find the right information.Good Luck.

Share on facebook