Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi there could you possibly tell us a little more about the platforms you use and the support in terms of payment gateways for such a website. I mean is it custom laravel, WordPress with woo-commerce of Shopify?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    For the most part, eCommerce site advancement costs can go from $10,000 to $500,000 or more.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Share your contact detail as well as your portfolio too by which we can consider you for my further requirement as well.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I wish this were the case but Shopify, woocommerce, Squarespace, magneto to name a few have made eccomerce accessible to so many businesses that it even affected the guys who do true web development and custom solutions on other lesser-known platforms.

There to throw salt in the wounds you have amazon, Alibaba and various other middlemen like take a lot that are making expensive eccomerce sites a waste of time UNLESS you are a well-established brand and I guess those are the only guys I can see forking out 20k for a custom website if you are lucky.

It sucks and maybe its different in your country but where I'm from developers are not building individual sites anymore they are building middlemen sites that aim to make individual sites irrelevant.

Lastly you have Google and Facebook and soon whatsapp that are also doing eccomerce the latter experimenting with trnsations the same way wechat is.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Shopify is a cheap eCommerce website builder that embodies first-rate quality when it comes to web design and performance.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    We can offer e-commerce solutions on any product or service-based company that helps the organization to direct business with customers through digital at an affordable price. and we can different types of e-commerce applications. want to hire please feel to contact us.

Share on facebook

Last edited by R Ravi varma; 01-21-2021 at 02:51 AM. Reason: want to write more content

7. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the thread here, guys! as for me, I like to use some cool free website builders for this purpose. I like the Webstarts a lot, it has all the website builder features I need. I would like to recommend that you check it out too, maybe you will love it!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It is the question which is very hard to answer correctly. Because first of all the answer depends on the features you want and your business needs.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thank you for the post

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    We are focused on delivering strategically maintained and modern services to its clients all across the world. The main focus of the company is to deliver innovation-oriented IT solutions to its national and international clients.

Share on facebook