Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Need a e-commerce website at cheap price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need a e-commerce website at cheap price?
    Hi,

I am a website developer, I have delivered more than 4 e-commerce website. I have written my own customized e-commerce solution which I can modify fast and at very less time to meet any e-commerce needs. If you need a e-commerce website at less time and cheap cost then contact me. I'll share my work portfolio if required.

Thanks,
    Pratik

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Share your contact detail as well as your portfolio too by which we can consider you for my further requirement as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you for this information.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Custom eCommerce functionality is usually the greatest cost in a project, but is often the most important to make the website easy for your business to operate and to give your site a custom edge over the competition. For example, you may want customized search functionality because of the type of product you sell.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Need website same like Flipkart with small modifications, how much you will charge? but present i dont need, after 2 or 3 months i will contact you..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    With so many options to consider when budgeting for development of an eCommerce website, it can be a bit confusing. Some eCommerce websites, like most things, are easier to build than others and there are many eCommerce website design companies to choose from. Some perform like Kia's and some give results like Ferraris. One option or the other may be better suited for your business. Ecommerce sites can range from $5,000 - $500,000 +, so it's important to know the factors that go into pricing. The cost will ultimately be driven by how well you want the website to perform.http://www.rationaltechnologies.com/

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is the question which is very hard to answer correctly. Because first of all the answer depends on the features you want and your business needs.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hey!! I design websites for a decent price. I run a Washington DC based website design firm called Lance Designs. I would love to work with you and get your site up and running

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LanceDesign.org/
    email: ceo@lancedesign.org

Let me know!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    in what language you personally work PHP or .net

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    only asp.net

Share on facebook