Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Be your on Boss work from home

free training
    free to join
    No selling
    No calling
    This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=1071358

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Is this a legit site to work with? What is the catch for joining this site because there's always a catch? I wonder have people actually made money working from this site. I will have to check this out to see. Thanks for the info!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey Panda ... looking at the URL, it appears to be a referral link for ZipNadaZilch (aka ZNZ). People may think that it's a scam program, but it is legit and you can make money with it. However, when you join ZNZ you need to put your credit card on file with them ... just to become a "free" member. I say "free" because in reality it's not "free" to join ZNZ. Another thing is that you have to put a ton of hours of work into it. Bottom line, ZNZ is time consuming if you want to succeed. Another thing is the fact that once you recruit members into ZNZ, you miss out on any recurring, residual income. It's a one-shot deal, and you have to look for more recruits. So that's why it's a time consuming venture.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvany2 View Post

free training
    free to join
    No selling
    No calling
    This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=1071358
    It seems like a scam website. Anyway, I think you should clarify what exactly is the purpose of the website you just posted.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I don't know that it's a scam, per se, but I wouldn't say that it's a great work from home opportunity. This is one of those sites that will require you to put in hours upon hours of work for very little of a payoff. I would suggest looking into other opportunities that can be much more lucrative.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Sorry mulvanny2, I would never join this program. ZNZ is one of the worst MLM companies out there. They just want the start up fee, tell you you're going to make all this money, take all these vacations, but in reality, you might make some pocket change if you're lucky. Anyone who knows anything about internet marketing wouldn't even come close to the ZNZ website. Do a Google search for it and see what you find. I can't believe this company is actually still around to tell you the truth, just run away!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Considering he has only 1 post (only this), I'd say this is a scam. Not to mention this sounds like a general scam, and the website looks fishy. I'd say just stay away from this, to be safe.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    What MLM programs are good to join? I see so many it is hard to know the difference until you actually sign up. I did sign up with ZNZ, just to see it was not what I was looking for. Would love to hear opinions/suggestions on reputable companies! Thank you in advance.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Totally a scam website, this is not the first time someone has tried to link me there.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Definitely a scam site. Don't go there because you will just be trapped in a pyramid scheme. The link already has a referral code in it, this guy is just trying to get higher on the pyramid.

Share on facebook