Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    When the quarantine began, I started working from home. On one hand, it is very convenient. On the other hand, it requires self-organization. Also, it is important not to forget to take breaks. I personally started experiencing issues with my back. Of course, I can take painkillers, but this is not the best solution. Moreover, they might be addictive (according to Canadian Pharmacy). So, I do stretching and take breaks at least one time per hour.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Helen777; 01-09-2021 at 01:06 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    It seems like a scam website. Anyway, I think you should clarify what exactly is the purpose of the website you just posted.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What is the catch for joining this site because there's always a catch? I wonder have people actually made money working from this site. I will have to check this out to see.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    t appears to be a referral link for ZipNadaZilch (aka ZNZ). People may think that it's a scam program, but it is legit and you can make money with it. However, when you join ZNZ you need to put your credit card on file with them

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The website link is not open and I think it's scam promotion program. Please post relevant content in this thread.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Research the landscape in your industry and organization.
    Emphasize the benefits to your organization.
    Create a clear and specific remote work plan.
    Time your request carefully.
    Ask in-person, not via email.
    Come prepared to lead the meeting.
    Expect some discomfort, but don't be dissuaded.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It seems like a scam website. Anyway, I think you should clarify what exactly is the purpose of the website you just posted.

Share on facebook