Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvany2 View Post
    Be your on Boss work from home

free training
    free to join
    No selling
    No calling
    This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!
    I'm a member of ZipNadaZilch. It's a site that relies heavily on referrals and members completing different offers. There are different prizes - payment via PayPal, checks, electronic gadgets, etc. Have I already earned from this site? Nope. I haven't allotted any time to this site as of yet. Maybe someday.

Anyways, what caught my attention is the way that the OP tried to market his referral link. It's a blind offer - not telling anything about the program. Come on man, be more transparent.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvany2 View Post
    Be your on Boss work from home

free training
    free to join
    No selling
    No calling
    This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=1071358
    The problem with this ad is that it looks like so many other that are definitely scams. I don't buy into those ads, because there is always a catch. I think that any business that isn't right upfront with what they are doing/selling/etc. then it isn't worth my time. I don't want to hear a bunch of things that it isn't, I want to know what it is.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This is a scam. Mods should take it down. Free stuff is always fake sadly.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I can definitely tell you this program is not a scam, unfortunately mulvany2 did not really tell anyone enough about the program and because of how he promoted it it comes across as a scam. Programs like this DO in fact work and they aren't always free to join. I'm involved in a similar program that is far better than ZNZ and it literally only cost me $1 to get started. I never try to refer people by saying it's free because once they have to input credit card info they feel that they've been scammed and no longer want to join the program, which means I lose out on a commission. You need to be open and honest when promoting a program such as this one.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This guy is using his personal link to get whatever he needs on that website. I suggest the admins check these spammers and ban them because they are in no way any help to this forum.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Guys,

There's a pretty cool app on Chrome - WOT (Web of Trust) that displays ratings of sites by visitors. I don't know how exactly it works yet. It has a trustworthiness and child safety rating for now. It works pretty fine.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yeah I don't about this, has all of the red flags that you usually look for in scams. Even the URL seems pretty sketchy. Remember to research everything before you do things that people tell you to do. No reason to get ripped off.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Basically with this site you have to sign up under the person who gave the link, complete offers that are not free, or if they are free you forget to cancel before they start charging or it is difficult to cancel. Then you have to sign people up underneath your account and those people have to complete the paid offers. It is stupid.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodismel View Post
    Yeah I don't about this, has all of the red flags that you usually look for in scams. Even the URL seems pretty sketchy. Remember to research everything before you do things that people tell you to do. No reason to get ripped off.
    Exactly. Posts like this always turn a danger lightbulb in my head. Anybody promising anything too good is doign something for themselves most likely.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thank You for detailing that! I was thinking about it but I don't have that kind of time!

Share on facebook