Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Be your on Boss work from home - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Looks like it could possibly be a scam to be honest..

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It looks like a scam to me. This is solely due to the reason that to even become a free member, you have to give them your credit card number. And I find it very fishy that a new website without any previous would provide you with a source of income without any decent amount of work. So, I would recommend everyone to be very careful while signing up for this site.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Totally a scam website, I thought links were not allowed in these forums, especially affiliate links, theres even a section for this.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Have never dealt with the website and honestly don't want to click the link..

Wouldn't really recommend this. There are many better methods for making money online. But I'm just taking prejudice so if anyone tries this, good luck.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Auror View Post
    I'm a member of ZipNadaZilch. It's a site that relies heavily on referrals and members completing different offers. There are different prizes - payment via PayPal, checks, electronic gadgets, etc. Have I already earned from this site? Nope. I haven't allotted any time to this site as of yet. Maybe someday.

Anyways, what caught my attention is the way that the OP tried to market his referral link. It's a blind offer - not telling anything about the program. Come on man, be more transparent.
    It would have been hilarious if you were to say, "Have I earned from this site? Nada, Zip, Zilch!".
    But true to what you said, this definitely smells of a scam. OP does not even try to make an effort to explain anything on it. Just a referral link splashed onto us.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvany2 View Post
    Be your on Boss work from home

free training
    free to join
    No selling
    No calling
    This is 100% FREE! Nothing to Ship, No stupid Letters to Stuff! No Inventory to Maintain!!

http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=1071358
    Please do not fall prey to such MLM schemes. I took a quick look at the site and it seems awfully sketchy. Although it says that more than $8,000,000 have been paid to date, such numbers can easily be manipulated. Definitely stay clear of this one.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    This is a typical scam site. I don't recommend trying it, you will surely waste the money or the time. If you look at its interface and at its name, you don't need to be a detective to figure out the truth.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yep scan site, stay away - very far away. Another of those sounds good things and leaving credit card info out there is so not a good idea. the catch is that you will not make any money and will probably end up losing some in the process.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    sorry i'm not going to join your program and i guess it's a scam site

Share on facebook