Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Software for Online Marketing???
    I'm wanting to be able to streamline efforts to start managing in places such as facebook, twitter, etc, etc

So, is there any software out there that I can buy (pay for one time), and load on to my computer to be able to post to sites like these all at the same time from the software program?

Just curious if there was to avoid having to pay monthly fees for this service and to avoid having to login to each site individually which I'll have to do unless I can buy software for a one time fee.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've heard about tool named social mention. I haven't tried it myself, but I've read that it's great for these purposes.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try HootSuite a free service designed to let you sent out messages to Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other communities it provides a central measurement system for all of your social marketing activities it's very usefull when testing messages and market your blog.
    You can take the messages or graphics set them up to specific time you want them to sent out. and HootSuite will then automatically go through and send it out at the time you have identified. It's really good when you're marketing in a global sense because while you're sleeping, the other markets across the globe are awake. And so Hootsuite can send them messages at a time convenient to them. Be sure with HootSuite that you sign up for the free one. Do not pay for Hootsuite. Test messages into your high value community, to see what works for you.

Good Luck!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by athonyanly View Post
    Hootsuite was a great tool for our business until we discovered Buffer.com - the key features we like are the analytics and scheduling available when you login. The biggest plus is that the tool is free for the first 4 social accounts that you connect. The power of buffer over Hootsuite is the additional social networks you can access on the paid version (similar in cost to Hootsuite). You can also queue content and one of the features that we like is the ability to collaborate with team members, manage permissions and moderate contributions - only available though if you upgrade to Buffer for Business.
    Need some help?
    Agreed. Buffer is a great place to start.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    software are available to online marketing. But the user should control the software to get desired result. many sites and software are developed to help the online marketing. if you are searching online you will get many software.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi actually do you think it is a good idea to post the same thing simultaneously at each social network website? I am little confused...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Check out BuzzBundle. I'm brand new to the software (as of a few hours ago) but it seems to live up to its claims. I have used HootSuite and Buffer in the past, both are awesome. I just wanted to try something different this time around - Adult ADD maybe

Good Luck!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello Friends

Internet Marketing Best Software like Marketo,Vocus,HubSpot etc.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    i have been using SroutSocial, but having had a look at Hootsuite, i have realised that SproutSocial is limited, it only connect to facebook, twitter and a personal LinkedIn profile

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Marketo, Vocus, HubSpot, Yesware, Sailthru, Optimove, LocalVox, MailChimp these are few marketing software which increase visibility of your social profiles.

Share on facebook