Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of online marketing software but I never rely on that cos they are not going to help you at any level. Then also because you asked thats why here is some tools that will help yourself:

Premium: MailChimp, WordStream
    Free: BuzzBundle, HootSuite, Buffer

Share on facebook

Talent alone cannot make a writer. There must be a man behind the book.
    Sage online 50 | Sage online | Tax Cloud

2. Collapse Details
    Social media is a place to engage with humans not machine!!!
    For making it hassle-free, Hootsuite and other tools can help you. It allows you not to login individually to all platforms. But for posting, you should go manually for expected results. Don't allow software to decide what to post on your fan page or twitter handles.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When it comes to social media marketing, I agree with all of the people who have recommended Hootsuite and Buffer.

I've used both of them extensively, and I have to say that I prefer Buffer. I've installed their browser extension, which lets you publish a link to several social media profiles with just the click of a button. To be fair, I think Hootsuite also offers a browser extension, but I've never taken the time to test it out.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Buffer or Hootsuite allow easy management of existing social media follows but it doesn't really do much in terms of "Gathering" new followers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Marketo is one of the biggest and most established marketing automation companies, which makes it easy to launch and manage marketing campaigns. Marketo offers everything marketers need including tools for automating inbound marketing, lead management, social media marketing, sales management dashboards as well as analytics. In 2012, the company generated revenue to the value of $58.4 million and was recently registered on NASDAQ

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi there We have a system (the first of its kind) which we have just launched. The suite has all of your #internet #marketing tools in 1 integrated suite for a fraction of the COST. It contains everything from a robust contact management system to HTML5 video hosting. $47 USD, then $27 USD per month
    Here are just a small handful of the features and benefits Kalatu Cloud will deliver=>

• Autoresponder and email triggers
    • Funnel Software
    • Social Media Campaign Automaton
    • Safe Video Hosting -Built-in HTML5 video hosting
    • Extensive library of email templates
    • Traffic and Click Tracker
    • Webinar integration
    • Custom form builder
    • And MORE!

Well worth considering instead of paying seperate fees for autoresponder, managing social media accounts, CRM etc . Please feel free to message me if you would like more info. Cheers Jo

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Priest View Post
    ....then $27 USD per month....
    Maybe I'm longing for the old days, but please let me know when you guys have software that is not cloud based and sells for a one time fee (purchase) without any monthly fees. Thanks.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    some good tips for marketing online
    http://www.outsourcing2vietnam.com/blog.html

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Use buffer for free to do same time post on g+ profile/page, linkedin, facebook and twitter. If you want to post on pinterest also then it will charge.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hootsuite is the best social media tool for this purpose and it's free too.

Share on facebook