Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    For a better future, it is very much essential to think about financial planning. Got to know about gratuity rules as my dad will get it and sought my help. Thought that it will be a good idea to know about it beforehand.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=So my questions are very open ended, but I hope you will answer with your personal business operating/planning experience.
    How important is business planning to your business? What are your main areas of focus anytime you create a plan? How often do you stray from your plan?

Knowing what you know now, what areas of planning do you wish you would have focused more or less on when starting-up?[/QUOTE]

Business Planning is very essential in all business. It will be a guide for you to target the growth of your business. You can measure your success through the plan if it was use. Also, it might be crucial to change business plan you must have 3 plans ahead. Like Planning 1 , 2 and 3. If problem occurs you know what to do. If I create a plan I focused on the strategy and what would be the impact to the customers.

Share on facebook